Before submitting a Donation Application, please read the following guidelines to be sure your request qualifies.
- Donation requests by telephone are not accepted. A written request is required. You may include a form letter from your organization to accompany the completed Donation Application.
- Our donations are meant to support our local community and your organization. Event must be located in Oakdale or near the vicinity.
- Your organization must be a 501-C (3) non-profit. A copy of the 501-C (3) letter from the IRS must accompany your application (This letter comes from the Treasury Department and is different than the state tax-exempt form).
- Your Donation Application must be received at least 30 days before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come first serve basis. Early submission of your application is recommended. Due to the volume of requests we receive and funding we are not always able to respond to all requests.
- Conlin Supply Co., Inc. has specific guidelines for the organization we are able to support with donations. In addition to non-profit status, your organization must be agricultural related.
Because Conlin Supply Co., Inc. believe in being an active community member, requests from other civic and charitable groups will be considered if the organization is in the immediate vicinity of our store location and funding is available.
We do not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges.
Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, it is not possible for Conlin Supply Co., Inc. to fulfill every request.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DONATION APPLICATION PDF
Send completed Donation Application and copy of the 501-C (3) letter via:
- Regular mail: Conlin Supply Co., Inc. P.O. Box 1942 Oakdale, CA 95361
- Fax: 209-848-0927
Or use the form the below to send filled out applications.